Educational Philosophy and Objectives of The School
Care Hope College strives to:
- Student centered
- Offer the highest quality of education and training
- Be recognized as a productive and successful institution of learning
- Achieve distinction in the field of allied health
There has been a demonstrable and growing need to educate subsidiary caregivers to assist the healthcare providers in Palm Beach County. The College was founded to prepare persons for gainful employment as quality caregivers, while giving our students the opportunity to discover other ways in which they can serve in the healthcare field.
All of our educators share in the following educational commitments:
- Passion for quality healthcare occupations;
- Commitment to lifelong learning;
- Communication skills;
- Interest in helping our students grow and develop their interpersonal and professional skills.
These commitments drives our educational philosophy and our objectives are geared toward giving our students the opportunity to acquire the skills and knowledge needed to function in the field of health care.