General Admission/ Application Requirements:
Applicants are encouraged to apply well in advance of the proposed start date of classes. Prospective
students are encouraged to visit the College, tour the facility and engage in a personal interview with an
admissions representative. This allows the individual to make an informed decision on the available
programs of study, institutional policies and procedures and the documentation required to enroll in
their program of choice. To begin the application process at Care Hope College an applicant must:
• Be at least 17 years, 8 months of age
• Complete and sign an application form and pay the non-refundable application fee of $150.00
• Provide proof of a Social Security Card
• Provide proof of graduation from High School or College by submitting High School Diploma,
High School Transcript, General Education Development (GED) or proof of post-secondary
education. Applicants with International High School credentials must be translated and
evaluated to prove US High School equivalency or higher from a National Association of
Credential Evaluation Services [NACES] approved institution.
• Provide a valid drivers’ license or government issued photo ID.
• Meet program specific admission criteria for the programs offered.
General Enrollment Requirements
To enroll in the programs at Care Hope College the applicant must:
• Complete the Admission/Application Requirements
• Complete and sign the enrollment agreement
• Complete the Reference Form
• Pay applicable tuition and fees
You will need your college’s passcode every time you call or use the SRS website. You should receive your passcode during your orientation. If not, talk to a faculty or staff member.
First-time visitors must register a new account on the website.
Visit online: www.wellconnectbysrs.com
Click below to view a video about the WellConnect services.