CARE HOPE COLLEGE
Transfer Credit Request Form
CARE HOPE COLLEGE
Change of Information Form
How Can We Help You Today?
Student Resource Services is a professional, confidential service provided by your campus to give you immediate access to a comprehensive network of experts and information that can help you to handle life’s challenges while you are in school. This 24 hours service is prepaid for by Fortis and there is no cost to you.
You will need your college’s passcode when you call or use the SRS website. You should receive your passcode during your orientation. If not, talk to your Program Chair or Dean.
If you are new to WellConnect you can register your account at https://wellconnect.cuthrive.com/register.jsp
Who is wellConnect Services for?
All members on campus have 24/7 access to licensed WellConnect counselors at 866.640.4777
- In-the-Moment Support: You can connect with a counselor 24/7 regarding any issue by calling 866.640.4777
- Counseling: You have access to free face-to-face or telephone counseling through our network of licensed counselors. Up to 5 free sessions per issue per year.
- Coaching: Our counselors coach students to find possible solutions to the issues they’re facing and help them put together an action plan for achieving their goals. Professionals help students identify key needs, problem solve, and find solutions to work through their concerns such as emotional stressors, test anxiety, or relationship issues.
- Resource Coordination: Students are linked with community resources that they can contact for daily living needs, such as housing, dependent care, food, utilities, etc.
- Legal Consultations: Students can consult with an attorney on legal issues they are having, such as divorce, domestic abuse, or child custody. If they choose to retain a local attorney, a discount is applied to the fee.
- Financial Consultations: Students are offered assistance with financial planning, including issues such as budgeting, bankruptcy, credit issues or identity theft.
- Health & Wellness Consultations.
- Website: A robust website features articles, assessments, and tools on a range of topics including budgeting, stress, childcare, relationships, and more.